As soon as I became a pet owner, my life changed a little. All of the sudden, I wanted to do everything I could to take care of my precious pet. Unfortunately, I wasn't sure how to go about doing that. One day, out of the blue, my dog started experiencing breathing problems. I was scared, but I knew that a veterinarian could help. I rushed my little gal to the hospital, and the doctor took awhile to inspect her. It turned out that my pet had ingested a life-threatening chemical, and the doctor was able to pump her stomach to make things right. This blog is designed to teach pet owners when to get help, so that you can keep your pets healthy and happy.